Motorola used to have the Motorola Razor in its lineup of phones. It use to be a small flip phone that was all the rage for a few years, at least. Unfortunately, Motorola killed off the Razor after a while. It wasn’t selling as well as it had been before it was killed off. Today however, Motorola is bringing the Razor back.
Measuring at just 7.1 mm the Razr is a very thin device. Of course it has that little hump by the camera like all of Motorola’s other Android devices. The Razr comes preloaded with Android 2.3 Gingerbread and has accessories that can be purchased including a lapdock (there are two of them, so two options to pick from) and other useful products to go with the Razr.
The Motorola Razr brings a list full of enhancements, all of which are listed below:
Motorola Droid RAZR Specs
- 4.3″ qHD Super AMOLED screen
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor (could be the OMAP that is in the Galaxy Nexus)
- 1GB of RAM
- 4G LTE
- 8MP rear-facing camera, with 1080p HD video capture and image stabilization technology for crisp and clear videos
- HD forward-facing camera for video chat over 4G LTE, 3G or Wi-Fi
- 32 GB memory: 16 GB on board and 16 GB microSD™ card pre-installed (actual formatted capacity is less)
- Gorilla Glass screen
- Kevlar build materials
- Side lock switch
- 12.5 hours of talk time and 8.9 hours of video playback
For a phone it looks very powerful. The device will be launching on Verizon sometime in Early November for $299.99 on a two–year deal with the carrier. Pre-orders will begin on October 27th for those interested in getting a Droid Razr.
So what do you think of the new Razr? Will you be one of the people to buy one? Is is too similar to Motorola’s other devices? Leave your opinions and comments below! Also follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Google+ and subscribe to us on YouTube for News, Reviews, Tutorials, possible Giveaways, and much more!!!!